|Sleeps : 100+ Price per person : £15 to £30
"... bunkhouse on outskirts of Llanrug."
|Arete Outdoor Education Centre
Phone : 01286 672136
E-mail : email@example.com
Please mention 'Snowdonia Wales Net'
||Arete Outdoor Centre is situated in North Wales' beautiful Snowdonia National Park, on the outskirts of the small village of Llanrug. Its location offers excellent access the stunning coastline, meandering rivers, large lakes and awesome mountains of North Wales and Anglesey. With comfortable, affordable bunkhouse-style accommodation, Arete Outdoor Centre offers both catered and self-catering options for groups. The centre sleeps 100 + and can be split into 3 separate areas accommodating 57, 20 and 30+. The centre provides a range of exciting outdoor educational activities.
- bunks for over 100 people
- pillows provided
- blankets and duvets provided
- sleeping bags/linen for hire
- dining area/communal areas
- pool tables and table football (subject to availability)
- three fully equipped kitchens catering for large groups
- washing machine (on request)
- spacious field available
- communal garden area (subject to availability)
- wi-fi available
- off-road parking
- cycle storage
- drying facilities for outdoor gear
- children welcome
- no extra charge for fuel/gas/electric
- open all year
For sat nav users please input LL55 4AP. At junction 11 on the A55 signs can be followed for Llanberis and then Llanrug after passing the Lake Padarn. Turn left just before the Glyntwrog public house and we are located 200m on your right .